Associate Sales Engineers are responsible for new business account developments and maintaining existing business at assigned strategic accounts for NMB Technologies Corporation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage New Accounts and developments
- Account strategy, negotiations
- Forecasting customer usage
- Prepare business plans and presentations
- Providing price quotes, proposals, and credit terms to current and prospective customers
- Organizing and attending joint sales calls with Vendors/Partners.
- Opening new customer accounts
- Continuously updating customers on product changes and modifications.
- Presenting products and new releases to existing and new customers
- Acting as a liaison between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
SECONDARY TASKS – Following are responsibilities that are required occasionally.
- Expense control
- Reporting – new business development, account activity
- Review month-end reports
- Perform other duties as related to the job function as required
Job Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business / engineering or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience in OEM sales or related field
- Good analytical skills
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Excellent verbal and communication skills