NMB is actively searching for a highly motivated, energetic, and talented individual to join our management team as a Human Resources Manager. The Human Resources Manager will be responsible to assist NMB Technologies Corporation to meet its business objectives by managing human resources programs and policies to ensure a well qualified, productive and satisfied workforce.
|NMB Requisition||1401||Office Location||Chatsworth, CA|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting – Find and recommend qualified candidates for open positions. Ensure an effective recruitment process, negotiate annual contracts with agencies and website providers, manage website postings on and off site, interview candidates, make documented recommendation, conduct background and reference checks, manage hiring process to completion and prepares recruiting reports as required.
- Employee Relations – Handle employee relations issues in accordance with company practices, policies & procedures and recommend and/or implement actions to provide employees with satisfying work experience.
- Policies & Procedures – Responsible to review and update policies and procedures, for compliance and practices to include the employee handbook.
- Training – Develop and implement training programs to ensure necessary expertise and skill levels
- Annual Performance and Salary Reviews – Initiate, review, process and approve company 360 Performance Reviews. Administer the annual salary review. process and conducts and/or reviews wage surveys as necessary.
- Employee Incentive Programs – Develop and/or implement, in conjunction with the Finance/Accounting Department, incentive activities and programs.
- Compliance – Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations; maintain files in accordance CTPAT directives
- Benefits Administration – Ensure that benefits programs are administered effectively.
- Community Relations – Manage community relations activities
- Workers Compensation – Manage and oversee Workers Compensation administration, follow-up on litigated claims and issues, organize claims reviews, handle special WC cases. Ensure ergonomic evaluations are conducted where needed.
- Service Awards Program – Oversee the service awards program
- Job Descriptions – Create and maintain company-wide job descriptions
- Department Management – Supervise Human Resources Department staff including payroll function; prepare annual budget forecast for the Human Resources Department and manage expenses
- Effective Reporting – Ensure effective reporting to include monthly Minebea Report for NMBTC, and Recruiting Report
- HR Projects – Special projects as assigned
- Guideline Processes – Establish guidelines and processes for HR practices and functional areas of the Human Resources Department and document administrative processes and procedures.
- Education Assistance – Oversee the administration of the Education Assistance Program and program of studies
- Safety Committee – Active member of the safety committee
- Visa Processing – Independently manage Visa processing for transferees, existing visa extensions, green card sponsorship
- HR Representation – Offsite Visits to regional offices
Job Qualification Requirements
- 4 Year Degree Required
- 10+ Years experience as a HR Professional
- Proven skills: Recruiting, Human Relations, Workers’ Comp., compliance and training experience
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Notes