NMB is looking an experienced and professional customer support candidate, with excellent communication and customer service skills to join our established product support group as a Product Support Representative. This position provides support to customers and account managers with orders, follow-up, forecasting and other administrative duties related to orders, communications and delivery of “Motor” related products.
|Product Focus||Motor Product|
|Office Location||Novi, MI|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage customer purchase order, and understand customer’s usage, and future demand.
- Inputting and following up on orders, updating forecasting data and related tasks under guidance of department supervisor.
- Communicate internally with factory coordinator to ensure the delivery of the parts, and communicate externally to provide delivery status and ensure customer have enough order coverage.
- Support Account Manager
- Perform other duties as related to the job function as required.
Job Qualification Requirements
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years customer service experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Data entry experience with a high level of accuracy – entering orders, tracking shipments
- Computer Competency Skills: Microsoft Word (general typing), Microsoft Excel (calculation formulas and chart preparation knowledge i.e water fall charts, pie charts, bar graphs).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills