The position will be responsible for software development, maintenance and limited system administration for several web applications, both internal and customer facing.
|Office Location||Chatsworth, CA|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain B2B/B2C interactive websites and work closely with marketing department to increase impressions and conversions, and broaden reach into strategic target areas.
- Work closely with the business to develop business automation and process improvement web applications and to replace legacy Java J2EE websites.
- Maintain, administer and actively develop a PHP (CakePHP) based corporate website (nmbtc.com) with a focus on product promotion, usability, maintainability, business need and search engine optimization.
- Administer, customize and develop the company’s Salesforce.com CRM system and its related data replications.
- Work closely with other I.T. staff to minimize long term maintenance costs through system management automation and a shift to hosted, outsourced solutions. This will involve vendor selection and management and SaaS management.
Job Qualification Requirements
- Minimum 5 years experience working in the web development and system administration
- Required System Administration Skills: MySQL, Apache HTTPd
- Desired System Administration Skills: Linux Administration (CentOS/RHELS), Apache Tomcat, Nagios
- Ability to work independently and self prioritize projects based on business goals and available resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills and demonstrated experience communicating technical information
- Additional Technologies that are a plus: Salesforce Administration, Core Java (CLI programs and/or J2EE), Python, Plone, Google Analytics, Salesforce.com experience, VisualForce Development (Apex Triggers, etc), Web Services, XSL/XSLT, Ant, AS/400 (iSeries, Series i) experience, SEO/SEM experience