NMB is looking for a Product Support Representative to join our rapidly growing team in Novi, Michigan. The Product Support Representative provides support to customers and account managers with orders, follow-up, forecast and all administration regarding order, communications and delivery of the department product.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer Service – Providing customer service to existing customers.
- Order Processing – Order entry, follow-up and timely delivery.
- Team Support – Support Account Manager.
- Order Coordination – Provide coordination with supply chain requirement for manufacturing to forecast.
- Monitor Backlog -Monitoring backlog weekly.
- Communications External / Internal – Communication with customers and Sales Account Managers.
- Data Entry – All processing is handled thru data entry using AS400 system.
- Special Order Handling – Expedite orders, reschedules, immediate shipments and coordinate orders or shipments with instructions as necessary.
- Tracking Shipments – Logistical support, track shipments.
- Team Support / Other – Working with and supporting Product Coordination.
- Administration – Other administrative duties pertaining to a particular account (special requirements, reports, implement special instructions, etc.)
- Improvements – Identify needs and improve processes.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 2~4 years experience, customer service or related field, understanding of manufacturing function
- Data Entry, orders, tracking shipments
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, and Power Point, AS400 system preferred
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Following are responsibilities that are required occasionally.