The Product Support Supervisor is responsible for overall management of all aspects of product order and delivery of Cooling Fan Motors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and review customer purchase orders
- OEM and Distribution orders, coordinating allocation of open orders
- Generate daily or weekly status reports for OEM & Disty.
- Provide customer with detailed information regarding delivery status
- Manage and maintain sample order status
- Ensure correct part numbers as assigned and coordinate V/A if necessary
- Arrange Logistics from NMB warehouse to offsite V/A vendor
- Value Added Coordination – Coordination of order (including, not limited to Procurement, Engineering, obtaining quotes, purchasing parts, scheduling).
- Third Party Warehouse Management
- Supervise Product Support Representatives
Responsibilities that are required occasionally
- Follow-up with customer or Account Manager on action items.
- Technical Engineering support providing product information and technical support for incoming calls. Read spec. sheets and cross reference part numbers.
- Identify customer needs, handle issues, provides recommendations, implements resolutions.
- Provide leadership and training as required to Product Support Group in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as related to the job function as required.
Job Qualification Requirements
- High School graduate; some college preferred.
- 5-10 Years experience in product support, customer service, supervision
- Knowledge of product ordering, receiving, tracking, distribution process
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills