The Sales Engineer Associate is responsible for supporting new programs and projects element for sales, providing feedback, technical information and quotations for new accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support new programs and project elements for the sales team by assisting in the development of existing accounts and new business opportunities.
- Coordinate, communicate and track specifications, qualifications, samples, and delivery startup for all accounts.
- Provide support to Account Managers and Sales Representatives in the development of long term relationships with customers.
- Assist in winning new accounts by providing timely information to customers on products, production, services, competitive advantages and solutions.
- Provide Technical support as needed.
- Develop quotation packages.
Responsibilities that are required occasionally
- Support divisional goals and sales directives.
- Identify customer needs, provide recommendations, implement solutions.
- Departmental assistance and other projects as assigned.
Job Qualification Requirements
- High School or equivalent; college preferred.
- Minimum 2 – 5 years experience customer service in sales related field
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Power Point; AS400 a plus.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.