A Sales Engineer Associate in Weighing and Inspection is responsible for pro-active prospecting and managing potential clients and key accounts. This position will have a direct impact on our success in qualifying prospects from an initial state to conversion to the sales portfolio. The Sales Engineer Associate will seek out and build new business for Minebea Intec. This not only involves finding new customers for existing applications for Minebea Intec, but also finding entirely new customers and applications.
Un ingeniero de ventas asociado en pesaje e inspección es responsable de la prospección proactiva y la administración de clientes poténciales y cuentas claves. Esta posición tendrá un impacto directo en nuestro éxito al calificar prospectos desde un estado inicial hasta conversión a la cartera de ventas. El Ingeniero de Ventas Asociado buscará y construirá nuevos negocios para Minebea Intec. Esto no solo implica encontrar nuevos clientes para las aplicaciones existentes de Minebea Intec, sino también encontrar clientes y aplicaciones completamente nuevos.
|Area||Estado de Mexico|
|Product Focus||Minebea Intec|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and qualify opportunities from lead generation activities, inbound product inquires and outbound calling into targeted lists.
- Maintain telephone contact and when necessary visit the accounts assigned to your work area.
- Attend, advise and inform assigned clients about any questions or queries related to the sale and / or service of our products.
- Prospect and suggest potential clients to expand the customer base by phone and propose candidates that can be developed as key accounts of Minebea Intec.
- Penetrate and develop key contacts within prospect accounts
- Negotiate and close commercial agreements, orders and contracts within the commercial policies established by the Sales and Services Manager.
- Provide effective follow-up to each of the assigned projects.
- Assist the Application Specialist in the organization of marketing sessions, exhibitions and promotion of the company’s products.
- Develop an effective pipeline of new projects and customers
- Recommend appropriate follow-up action plans
- Support the sales and service manager in the correct channeling of new clients and ensure that the client knows who will be the person or company that will attend to the products or services required.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Achieve individual sales goals.
- Achieve sales objectives in all areas and business profitability.
- Actively promote products and services with customers.
- Use understanding of internal processes and resources to effectively execute the sales cycle
- Comply with the NMB Minebea de Mexico regulations and Minebea Intec regulations.
- Work according to corporate values.
- Support the Administration area in the recovery of accounts receivable.
- Work experience in the B2B sales branch
- Experience in sales of machinery or equipment for the food industry / packaging
- Support in the provision of technical services by guarantee or maintenance.
- Generate comparative information regarding projects and orders.
- Keep updated the database of assigned area and the registration of their quotations.
- Grant a discount in accordance with that assigned by the Sales Manager.
Job Qualification Requirements
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, and Power Point; familiar with AutoCad, SolidWorks, ProE a plus but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills and demonstrated experience communicating technical information.
- Highly organized and able to maintain high productivity and standards with minimal oversight. Confident, decisive self-starter who is able to work independently.
- Possess strong telephone communication skills and can build relationships over the telephone.
- Continuous learning attitude.
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to understand others perspective to generate. opportunities, should be able to use consultative selling skills to clearly understand customers’ business requirements.
- Type A driver’s license required.
- Professional studies in the area of Electronics, Electricity, Mechanics, Industrial or Mechatronics preferred.
- Be self-directed and capable of prioritizing opportunities and performing multiple tasks. Disciplined, organized and detail oriented.
- Possess the ability to work with a team.
- Understanding of workflow systems of the organization and their various applications to the improvement of customer business process.
- Problem Solver.
- Fluent English (Although, the position is located in Estado De Mexico, the interview will be conducted English).
- Available for travel up 50%.
- Passport and VISA up to date.